May 15, 2010

Hello Stranger!

Dear Blog -

Hi stranger - it has been far too long since we've connected!  I created you almost almost 8 months ago even though I did nto really know what i was doing - actually I still don't!  As techie as I am - I am very new to the blogging craze but it's time to get with it.  I've enlisted the help of our dear cousin so soon you will get a complete overhaul (should help with the mis-alignment) and then you will be good as new. 

Sorry it took me so long to post - life has been a bit crazy.  Soon you'll be bursting at the seams with new friends, photos, links and followers...stay tuned!

Shelly

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hello Shelly
I am sorry to contact you like this...I feel a bit awkward, but I am a reader of Rhonna Farrer's blog and I saw on her post http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/diy-fall-felt-flowers.html a lot of ladies asking her for a tutorial on how to make some of those lovely felt flowers, well I am giving an online class starting on the 12 November on how to make various flowers, including some felt ones like she had on her blog. Please see my blog if you are interested. I will have step by step videos on how to do them. Thanks and sorry again for the way of communicating, I couldn't find an email address on your blog and I just really wanted to let all those who asked how to make these know about it. Regards, Bonnie

erin yamabe said...

this looks so pretty:)